Controlled Environment Sewing, Assembly, and Packing
* Quality and Delivery Since 1962
* Apparel and Non-Apparel Products
* Knit and Woven Cut and Sew Contractors
* Clean Room and Controlled Environment Options
* Assembly of Sewn and Non-Sewn Healthcare Products
* Engineered Methods for Cost Containment
Aiken Industries has been a contract apparel producer since 1962 and a non-apparel contractor since the early 1990’s. Our versatile team can handle both woven and knit fabrics. We have the flexibility to move rapidly from pants and skirts to duvets, sheets, pillows, and pillowcases.
For close to 50 years, we have been unsurpassed in innovation. We built our first controlled environment clean room in 2004 for sewing and packing lap sponges, which are used to soak up blood in the operating room. More recently, we opened a second clean room to cut, assemble, and package bandages for one of the largest health care companies in the world.
With 28,000 square feet, we are ready to expand again. We will surpass your expectations by delivering your products to spec and by operating our team-oriented company as if it were an extension of your own.